Thursday, May 21, 2009

Outta my zone... Pot pourri

Its nt hot summer anymore..its nt the same place anymore..its nt the same mood anymore.. But i still feel bored..I still feel to kick my friend's ass 4 no reason... Yeaa , i am still me..Then y was it that,there were no posts here 4 d last 2 mnths... Was it d so called writer's block? Was it that i was too busy ? Was it that i was insecure of fakeiplplayer(lol..wat d heck) ? Was it that i didn jus do it ?


woohoo,lotta questions... But how does these matter anymore.. N who cares abt those... I am back n am still me, very ME. Lotta things r still goin ovaaa my head n some r still hitting on my head back.. I try to dodge but in vain.. More imprtntly Mumbai Indians r outaa IPL, its slowly startin to rain here,n congress r back..


I thot of nt mentionin abt fakeiplplayer here..But still, here u go . i feel he is jus a no guts guy.. I always loved a real nobody rather than a fake somebody. But i shd say, it was way mor interstin than any of the KKR matches.. Yeaa..yeaa.. i kno they pulled 2 off at last, but hw does that help wen u lose a straight ten..


N btw, it was my bday,somedays back.. Till this may 2nd, i din know that friends r more strong on ur bday.. It was d time 4 bday bumps, n 2 of ma friends kicked my butts outta place.. For the next 2 days, i was tryin to sort out,100 diff ways to sleep .. if u know wat i mean.. That was a hella kindaa present.. So this time around, i have noted all my friend's bdays on my phone.. Y miss a chance to giv it back..Afta all, what love witout pain..rt..

7 comments:

Bleeding words said...

Good post

SRK said...

edaa randu thallu kittiyappozhaanalle ninakku ezhuthaanulla mood vannathu??
Belated birthday wishes da...

Akash said...

I loved fakeiplplayer blog...

Dan* said...

i too luv kicking my frnds ass :D

yea me too luv that fakeiplplayer blog :D ........ i do feel there is sum truth in it :P

Onward said...

Welcome back brooo....it took u long enough!!..ur bloody hibernation.! Anyways like u said doesnt really matter now..u r back and thats wat counts..and if decide to write abt fake ipl blogger..i swear to god i ll whack u on the head.

Now get down to some serious blogging. Your minnions await.;-)

jaggu said...

@priyaa thanks.. actually this was jus a warm up..afta a loooong break..hope 2 c ya again soon..

@The Very SRK, lolz.. Its somethin like someone hittin u at the back,askin u 2 write.. he he

@ Akash, Good for you..

@ Dan, I hope ur friend ddont like it,, or else u will end up in trouble...
So i precisely chose,guys who r weaker than me..lolz..

jaggu said...

@ Aw.S.M, Minions.. I like it.. he he..
Yeaa i am back.. Btw i am nt gonna write abt fakeipl blogger anymore..Tomo is IPL final, as he said in his blog FIP RIP..

n i cant handle that whack, u r really strong bro..u used 2 hit gym regularly..lolzz

 

  © 2009 "jagguzone"

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika