Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2008- A rollercoaster ride...

Welcome 2009- the year of change,hope,fun,love n whatmore..I have been waitin for u 4 qte a long time..I really don kno y all the people i kno say that year 2008 was either terrible or too bad..But 4 me 2008 wasnt that bad.It was a tremendous experience or may be an experience which i didn have all these years..It was a rollercoaster ride in which i loved n even jumped n shouted at the top of my voice at the highs while screamed n closed my eyes at the lows.. Hey bt guess what even i was waitin 4 2009.. Jus becos i wanted to have a change.. A new beginnin.. But at the end of d day hw does a new year influence u that much,,

So when i lookback i can see a lotta new faces..Some so cute,some so sexy n of some whom i always wanted to kick the ass. 2008 actually reformed me ,the bitter experiences made me strong n the bright spots made me laugh(well ...actually nothin of that sorts..lol..i am still d same ..)
Let me look back those 365 days..

I think i am doin a lotta documentation work nwadays... i make a lot of excel sheets in office these days whcih make me feel that i am an excel-ent worker....lol..(hey don look like that, i am sorry..come on even i knw that it was a bad one). So let me be in the rewind mode n tell u guys the highs n lows of 2008. Let me key in the pitstops n milestones of 2008 as i do in a doc in numbered format 4 dat matter.

Highs:
1.Mumbai n jus mumbai at the top.Its been exactly one year in mumbai.Till 2008 happend i was pretty much happy with what cochin had to offer to me. But nw in 2009 i love this place a lot .I love my mumbai. i have already written a post abt Mumbai..So no more gaga lala abt Mumbai nw.
2.The lil bit of hindi that i have picked up in 2008(Actually i am being humble..I speak awsome n cute hindi these days acc 2 lotta mumbaikars) . N hw can i 4gt that famous dialogue of mine ' aunty mujhe nahalo' , lol all my friends in mumbai knos abt this n all those in office.Thanks appoos Ruchi for giving it such a big publicity.Bold
3.Lotta new friends..new fun ..new experiences.
4.My new job.. Hey nw after bein discussed lotta thins abt documentations b4..some of u mite get a feeling that i am steno ..I am nt - i am bonafide software engineer, guys...chil!!
5. My new dell laptop ..
n many more


Lows:
1. Friends- 2008 gave me a lotta new friends bt i also lost touch with many o ma buddies.One of my new year resolutions is to get back in touch with all my buddies.
2.My college life.. I am missin it badly.. durin those 4 years i didn actually realise that it wud b one of d most memorable part of my life. When i hear d word college a whole lot of emotions flash thru my mind in a second.. all those memories.. I am sure that u will also be feelin the same .

3.Then came 26/11..Mumbai terror attacks. It made all of us shocked,frustrated n more importantly regroup. watchin those gory 60 hrs in tv made me more patriotic at the sametime also made me irritated. jus 3-4 days b4 26/11 we were in Leopolds cafe .Neva did we expect such a thin 2 happn there. N also at CST,Taj n d trident.
4.Sharing those sad moments with Amith.All those people close ,knos what i am talkin abt.For others,somethin really awful happened in my friend's life in 2008.For the same very reason i hate 2008 d most..


2009 is here n i am ready..Lets hav fun all ova again..lets hope 2009 turns out to b better than 2008 for 1 jus simple reason that ' ALL WE NEED IS EVERYTHIN'....


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

7 comments:

Siddharth Bose said...

a good post buddy, I suggest you change the template of your blog.

asit dhal said...

hey buddy 2008 year is also memorable to me....

I also want to kisck some round and black asses...one of those belongs to Tummy....

He is really an asshole....

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

All the Best for this New Year.

Kisses.

jaggu said...

@siddharth thanx dude.. n i hvE changed the template..

@asit dhal all d best dude..keep him outtaa place..lol

@luscious wish u d same

Sanz said...

hey... nice to see you've enjoyed the year pretty much despite having a bunch of lows in it. it's always nice to reflect back and see what you've gained and lost in the time bygone

keep writing

~Sanskriti
http://sanz360.wordpress.com/

kunal said...

good post...

muhammed said...

dai..
jagguuuuuuuuu...... my great friend...

 

  © 2009 "jagguzone"

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika